Find out about how to get a licence for supplying alcohol, late-night refreshments and providing regulated entertainment.
Pages within Premises licence
When you need a premises licence
If you provide any of the following activities anywhere in Rushmoor you will need a premises licence:
- The sale of alcohol
- Regulated entertainment such as live and recorded music, theatre, cinema or indoor sports events
- Late night refreshments, including mobile food vans
If your event lasts less than 168 hours and is for no more than 499 people, you may apply for a temporary event notice (subject to limitations).
If you provide any of these activities for club members and their guests, you may apply for a club premises certificate.
Who can apply for a premises licence
You can apply for a premises licence if you are:
- Over 18, have the right to work in the UK and want to run a business which involves the use of a premises for any of the activities described above
- A company
- A recognised club
- A charity
- A health service body
- The proprietor of an educational institution
- The chief officer of police
Find out how to apply for a premises licence.