Find out about how to get a licence for supplying alcohol, late-night refreshments and providing regulated entertainment.

Pages within Premises licence

When you need a premises licence

If you provide any of the following activities anywhere in Rushmoor you will need a premises licence:

  • The sale of alcohol
  • Regulated entertainment such as live and recorded music, theatre, cinema or indoor sports events
  • Late night refreshments, including mobile food vans

Temporary events

If your event lasts less than 168 hours and is for no more than 499 people, you may apply for a temporary event notice (subject to limitations).


If you provide any of these activities for club members and their guests, you may apply for a club premises certificate.

Who can apply for a premises licence

You can apply for a premises licence if you are:

  • Over 18, have the right to work in the UK and want to run a business which involves the use of a premises for any of the activities described above
  • A company
  • A recognised club
  • A charity
  • A health service body
  • The proprietor of an educational institution
  • The chief officer of police

Find out how to apply for a premises licence.

Contact us

Scroll to the top of the page