If you own or manage a property in Aldershot or Farnborough and are looking to rent to tenants, we offer free help. Find out more.
Our Housing Options Team offers a range of financial and other benefits as part of our incentive scheme for landlords.
We are looking for private properties available to rent. We can work with you, saving you time and reducing you stress.
About our rental scheme
Our scheme aims to help people who are living in poor quality homes, homeless or who are facing homelessness, to find suitable alternative private rented accommodation.
Our clients are often working on low incomes and/or receiving welfare benefits.
We offer tenants and landlords a range of support services to create lasting tenancies.
We can help with a bond guarantee on behalf of our clients and then support tenants to maintain their tenancies.
We can also help with the first month's rent in advance if required.
We can advise you on changes in the law and upcoming legislation, handle all the paperwork including the inventory and act as mediators if disputes arise.
We interview and assess all tenants before they approach you and try to match tenants to suitable properties.
What the scheme can offer you as landlord
- Professional service delivered by experienced people at no cost
- The chance to let your property promptly and reduce the time it is empty with no fees
- Written guarantees in place of cash deposits that do not require you to protect them under Tenancy Deposit Protection legislation
- Housing benefit liaison and help with applications for direct payments where appropriate
- Free advice and information (including forums and newsletters)
- Free tenancy agreements and inventories for your property
- Support to help make sure that tenancies last and that landlords and tenants are happy
For more information or to discuss the scheme, please contact our Housing Options team using the contact details on this page.