Details of our supplementary planning documents and advice notes.
Following the adoption of the Rushmoor Local Plan, we are reviewing our adopted supplementary planning documents (SPDs) and published guidance notes. Please see our former local plans and policies page for more information.
Adopted supplementary planning documents (SPDs)
There are ten adopted supplementary planning documents and one supplementary note.
- Affordable housing
- Aldershot town centre prospectus
- Locally listed heritage assets
- Car and cycle parking standards
- Development affecting public houses
- Farnborough civic quarter masterplan
- Farnborough town centre
- Home improvements and extensions
- Shop front design guide
- Transport contributions
Interim Policy Statements
In addition, you will find advice on highways development planning on the highways development page on Hampshire County Council's website in the document called 'notification to local planning authorities document'.