Details about recycling and rubbish collections in Aldershot and Farnborough.
To encourage as much recycling as possible, we provide the following:
- Weekly collections of food waste for recycling
- Fortnightly collection of non-recyclable rubbish in your green bin
- Fortnightly collections of paper, card, tins, cans, aerosols and plastic bottles in your blue recycling bin
- Fortnightly collections of glass bottles and jars in your glass recycling box (or purple bin if you have shared bins)
- Fortnightly garden waste recycling collections (if you subscribe)
- Weekly collections of small electrical items and batteries (placed on top of your green or blue bin) for recycling
This means we empty your blue bin, glass recycling and food waste one week and your green bin, food waste and garden waste (if you subscribe) the next.
We have a 'no excess waste policy'. This means we will not collect rubbish that is not in your bin. Please also make sure your bin lid is closed.
Check your bin collection day
To find out what day your bin is emptied, use our bin collection day finder.
Report a missed bin
If we didn't empty your bin on your collection day, please let us know.
Report a lost or damaged bin
If your bin has gone missing or had been damaged, please let us know and we will deliver you a new one.
Request a larger or extra bin
If you need a larger or additional bin, please let us know.
Report an unwanted bin
If you have a bin at your home you no longer need, we can take it away for you.
Timing of collections
- Collections usually start at 7am in most roads and are usually finished by mid-afternoon
- Please put out your bins and, glass containers and caddies at the edge of your property (nearest point to the road) before 7am on your collection day, or the night before
- For safety reasons, collections start earlier in these roads, so please put your bin out before this time:
- Fleet Road, Farnborough - 6.30am
- Victoria Road, Farnborough - 6am
- Ash Road, Aldershot - 6.30am
- Lower Farnham Road, Aldershot - 6am
- North Lane, Aldershot - 6.15am
Please make sure your bins and glass containers are ready for collection, before these times.