Who to contact for different types of highway issues in Aldershot and Farnborough.

Rushmoor Borough Council

We look after the issues listed below:

Hampshire County Council

Hampshire County Council is the highway authority and looks after, but is not limited to, the issues listed below

Highway maintenance

  • All roadworks
  • Potholes
  • Carriageway surfacing
  • Footpaths and pavements
  • Damaged signs
  • Road markings and road sign maintenance
  • Flooding on the highway
  • Winter gritting
  • Overhanging trees and vegetation
  • Subway repairs
  • Street lighting
  • Traffic signals
  • All other highway maintenance elements

Road safety and traffic calming

  • Road accident prevention and investigation
  • Measures to tackle speeding issues
  • Accident sites and casualty road safety audits
  • All other highway safety elements

Other highway issues

  • Vehicle access and dropped kerb applications
  • Licences for banners, bunting, lights and hanging baskets
  • Building material on the highway
  • Licences for scaffolding and hoardings
  • Licences for skips on the highway
  • All other highway elements

Contacting Hampshire County Council about highways issues

Please visit the Hampshire County Council - Transport and roads section of their website to report issues or find out more information about the services they provide.

Contact us