Find out where to go for information on supported housing schemes.

There are a number of supported housing schemes in Aldershot and Farnborough that cater for different needs.

To find out more, contact our housing options team using the contact details on this page or Hampshire County Council's Adult Services.

Contact us

Housing options

Scroll to the top of the page