How to contact us in an emergency, when our offices are closed.
When our offices are open
Our offices are open for you to visit from 9am to 2pm, Monday to Friday.
Our customer services' phone line 01252 398 399 is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, and to 4.30pm on Fridays.
Contacting us outside of our office hours
If you need to contact us in an emergency and it cannot wait until the next working day, you can use our emergency out-of-hours number: 01252 398 183.
Types of emergencies we deal with
- Flooding - see our flooding advice page for more information
- Damage to council buildings that has made them insecure or unsafe
- Dangerous buildings, trees and structures
Hampshire police deals with any emergencies on roads. Call 999 if life is in danger, or call 101 to contact them about anything else.
What happens when you call us out-of-hours
A member of staff will answer your call and advise you on what we can and cannot do. We may:
- Arrange for the problem to be dealt with if there is an immediate and significant risk
- Give you information and contact details for the authority that can deal with your call, if it is not us
- Advise you that the incident is not an emergency and refer your call to the relevant service to be dealt with on the next working day