How to contact us during office hours.
How to contact us
Phone: 01252 398 399
Our opening times
Our customer services phone line is open:
- Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm
- Friday, 9am to 4.30pm
Our offices are open:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 2pm.
In an emergency, please call our emergency out-of-hours number.
Contacting our services
Our customer services, benefits, business rates and council tax teams phone lines can get busy.
If possible, it would help if you could email us, rather than phone. You can use the following email addresses:
- Customer services: email@example.com
- Benefits: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business rates: email@example.com
- Council tax: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our departments and management team page for other contact details.
Hampshire County Council looks after a number of services including household waste recycling centres, potholes and uneven surfaces, schools and adult social care.