Before you start

If you feel a councillor has broken any of the rules in the Code of Conduct for Councillors (PDF) you can fill in this form to complain to our monitoring officer.

If you would like help filling in the form, please contact or telephone 01252 398 399.

To complete this form you'll need to:

  • Detail exactly what you are alleging the councillor said or did
  • Provide the dates of the alleged incidents wherever possible
  • List any witnesses
  • Provide any relevant background information or other relevant documentary evidence
  • Privacy notice

    Read about the information you send us and what we use it for in our privacy notice.

    Contact us

    Scroll to the top of the page