If you spot a leak from a water supply pipe, you can report it to South East Water using its 'Leak Alert Line'.

Please report the leak you see in the road, pathway or verge as soon as possible so that South East Water can repair the water mains quickly.

Call 0333 000 3330 or visit the South East Water - report a leak page.

This telephone number must only be used for reporting leaks.

Your water bill

South East Water is responsible for the water supply in Aldershot and Farnborough.

If you have a question about your water bill contact South East Water on 0333 000 0001 or visit the South East Water website.

Contact us

Scroll to the top of the page