Details of who is responsible for blocked drains, how to spot a problem and who to report it to.

Who is responsible for sewers and drains

Thames Water is responsible for maintaining and repairing private sewers and lateral drains in Rushmoor. 

Not all private pipes are included. There are some cases where property owners remain responsible for sections of pipe between the property or building and the transferred private sewer or lateral drain. Contact us for help and advice by using the contact details below.

If you think there is a blockage or if your property has been flooded by the public sewer, please call Thames Water on 0800 3169800, 24 hours a day.

How to report a blocked road gully

Hampshire County Council is responsible for road problems.

You can report a blocked gully on Hampshire County Council's report a road problem page or call the county council's highways team on 0300 5551388.

Contact us

Scroll to the top of the page