Payments unavailable on Sunday morning (11 December)

Our payments supplier is carrying out essential maintenance on Sunday morning.

You may be able to get help with your heating and other bills.

Help with your heating bills

Local grants

If you're struggling to pay your energy bills, Citizens Advice Rushmoor can help with a grant of up to £147 from Hampshire's household support fund. Apply online or call 01252 513 051 to get a referral.

Help from your gas or electricity supplier

Some energy companies have support funds and hardship grants available for customers who are struggling.

If you're in debt to your energy supplier, you may be able to get a grant to help pay it off.

They can also offer you advice.

The following suppliers offer support schemes:

Government schemes

Help with your council tax bill and benefits

If you're on a low income, you may be able to get help with your council tax bill. To find out more, see our Council tax support pages

Our Claiming support and benefits section has information on what benefits are available and how to claim them.

Help for veterans

The Royal British Legion offers means-tested grants of up to £200 a month for a year for veterans and their families. 

The cost of living grants can help towards everyday essentials like kitchen appliances, clothes, and energy costs.

You can apply for a grant online or call 0808 802 8080.

Help for parents

All schools in Aldershot and Farnborough have additional funding to support families in need. Please contact your local school.

Getting advice and support

There are lots of organisations that can help you with advice and support. Please see our Helpful advice and support page for more details.

Contact us