Organisations that can help you with cost-of-living advice and support.

Citizens Advice Rushmoor

If you're struggling, Citizens Advice Rushmoor can help you with free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information.

Citizens Advice with Rushmoor Voluntary Services and local people have created three cost of living videos (they have the same message in English (with British Sign Language), Nepali and Urdu) to help break down the barriers to finding cost of living support.

Website: Citizens Advice Rushmoor

Hitting the cold spots advice line

Hampshire County Council's advice line is open to all Hampshire residents struggling to keep their homes warm.

You can call Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

Tel: 0800 804 8601 (Call 023 8033 6172 for landline rates. May not be free from mobiles)

Your gas or electricity company

If you are finding it hard to pay your bills, your gas or electricity company should be able to advise you. Many companies also offer hardship funds. For more details, see our Help with bills page.

Government advice

The government has information and advice on its Help for households web pages, including tips to save energy at home

Hampshire County Council cost of living information

Information on what help's available and where to go for advice and support on Hampshire County Council's cost of living pages.

Connect to Support Hampshire

Comprehensive information to help with cost of living and money worries on its finance support pages.

Hampshire Libraries cost of living resources

Find out how your local library can support you on the Hampshire libraries web pages.

Help for VIVID tenants

Cost of living advice for Vivid tenants on the VIVID homes website.

Christians Against Poverty debt advice

Christians Against Poverty runs a free debt advice centre through Kerith and St Peter's Churches in Farnborough.

Website: Christians Against Poverty

Acts 435

St Peter’s Church in Farnborough works in partnership with registered charity Acts 435, to help people who are in urgent financial need with one-off costs (for example broken appliances), up to £150.

Website: St Peter's Farnborough - Acts 435


Frimley Health and Care

A handy guide to help stay warm and well this winter.

Website: Frimley Health and Care

Contact us

Community development

Scroll to the top of the page