Help that's available to you, due to the increase in the cost of living.

Help from the government

The government has announced a number of different schemes to help households with the rise in the cost of living. These include: 

  • A one-off £400 Energy Bills Support Scheme 
  • A Cost of a Living Payment of £650, if you are on mean tested benefits. It is paid in 2 lump sums of £326 and £324
  • £300 Pensioner Cost of Living Payment 
  • £150 Disability Cost of Living Payment 

Most of these payments will be sent out automatically to you, if you qualify for them.

Please visit the Cost of Living Payment guidance on the GOV.UK website for more information about these payments and when you will receive them.

Claiming benefits

Please visit our types of benefit available page for information on what benefits you can claim.

Contact us

Scroll to the top of the page