There will be a number of short-term road closures this coming Sunday (21 January) as thousands of runners take to the streets for the Farnborough Winter Half Marathon.
The closures operate from 8am to midday and include:
- Elles Road roundabout to Ively Road (Farnborough Airport roundabout) - one way road closure
- Ively Road - from Farnborough Airport Roundabout to Norris Hill roundabout. The road is open one way from one side from Norris Hill back towards Kennel Lane roundabout southbound
- Fleet Road - from Norris Hill to Alisons Road – closed one way only towards Aldershot
- Queens Avenue – closed one side from Aldershot to Farnborough
- A325 exit junction Farnborough to Alisons Road closed
Residents will be able to access the town centre and surrounding areas either through existing road systems or minor diversions which will be in place.
Businesses on Farnborough Business Park, including Costa and Costco, will remain open for business as usual, along with Runabout and Laser Run in Armstrong Way.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.