How to register to vote if you are in the armed forces.

If you are in the armed forces, or the spouse of someone who is, you can:

If you are a crown servant or an employee of the British Council, you can apply through your department, which will then pass your details onto us. You can also apply online on the Electoral Commission's website.

Contact us

Elections and electoral registration

Scroll to the top of the page