How to find the Park Crematorium in Aldershot and our opening hours.
Our Bereavement Services team is available for enquiries, by phone, email and post. If you need to visit the office please contact us to make an appointment. Please see the contact details below.
Office, Chapel and Hall of Remembrance
|Monday to Thursday||9am to 5pm|
|Friday||9am to 4.30pm|
Saturday and Sunday
|Monday to Friday||
9am to 8pm (1 April - 30 September)
9am to 5pm (1 October - 31 March)
|Saturday and Sunday||
10am to 8pm (1 April - 30 September)
10am to 4pm* (1 October - 31 March)
*the gates may be closed at dusk, from October to March
Snow or extreme weather
If we experience heavy snowfall or extreme weather, we may need to close the grounds to visitors. Please call us on the contact details below, for the latest information.
Where we are
The Park Crematorium
There are 80 car parking spaces at the crematorium and 4 disabled parking bays.
Directions from the M3 to the crematorium
- Leave the M3 at junction 4, then at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A331 (signposted Guildford, Farnham A31)
- Take the A323 exit (signposted Aldershot, Woking (A324)), then at the roundabout take the 4th exit onto Ash Road, A323 (signposted Fleet, Aldershot)
- At traffic signals turn left onto the B3208 (signposted Badshot Lea, crematorium)
- At mini-roundabout continue forward onto Lower Farnham Road - B3208
- Turn left onto Guildford Road (signposted crematorium)
- Continue to end of road and crematorium entrance is on right hand side
By public transport