Current and planned roadworks in Aldershot and Farnborough.

Roadworks map

Visit the Elgin roadworks information website to view a larger version of the map.

It gives information about road closures, roadworks, obstructions, events and other information for road users in Aldershot and Farnborough and further afield.

The map service is provided by Elgin, with data supplied by local councils from around the UK.

For queries about roadworks in Aldershot and Farnborough, contact Hampshire County Council - Highways or phone 0300 555 1388.


A - Z of Council Services