Register for council tax or tell us about a household change

  1. Please tell us if you are moving or there is a change in your household, so that we can create or update your council tax record.

    For more information about council tax charges, discounts and exemptions, how to pay and viewing your account online, please see our council tax web pages.

    Data protection: We will only use the information you give us for the purpose stated on the form.

    You must complete all the areas marked with an *

  2. Label
    1. What you would like to tell us about: *

A - Z of Council Services