Report antisocial behaviour

  1. If you feel antisocial behaviour is a problem in your neighbourhood, you can report it to us.

    Our community safety team will look over what you fill in and contact you about how best we can help resolve the issue.

    Please visit our antisocial behaviour web page for more information.

  2. Privacy notice

    • Read about the information you send to us and what we will use it for
      • 1. Identity of the Data Controller and contact details

        Rushmoor Borough Council is the data controller for the personal information you provide. You can contact the Council by phone on 01252 398220, via email to or by writing to us at Council Offices, Farnborough Road, Farnborough GU14 7JU. You can contact the Council’s Data Protection Officer at

      • 2. What we need your information for and the legal basis for it

        We need you/your child’s personal information to carry out investigations/interventions into crime, disorder and antisocial behaviour or provide crime prevention advice. The law allows us to use your personal information in this way as tackling crime, disorder and antisocial behaviour is a public task of Rushmoor Borough Council, as per the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 and Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.

      • 3. Use for any other purposes

        If we need to use your information for any other purpose, we will normally inform you before using it, unless we believe you know about the new purpose already or there are legal reasons that prevent us from telling you.

      • 4. Will you pass my information to anyone else?

        We may share your information with other teams within the Council such as Housing, Environmental Health, and Waste Management in order to provide our services, carry out our public tasks and to keep our records up to date. If you ask a councillor for help we may pass information to them and other services to enable them to help you.

        We may also pass information about you to third parties where permitted or required by law to do so. This may include other local authorities and government departments or agencies carrying out their public tasks, such as the Police in carrying out investigations.

      • 5. How we will store and look after your information

        Your data will be held electronically and will not be stored in a country outside the UK. All paper records containing your personal information will be held securely in our filing systems and archives.

      • 6. How long we will retain your information

        We will normally keep your details for a period of 6 months after any investigation has been completed or for as long as we are required to do so by law, or in accordance with our operational requirements (e.g. pending court action). For further information on our policy for retaining personal information, see our retention guidelines.

      • 7. Your rights concerning your information

        The General Data Protection Regulation gives you a number of rights concerning your personal information. See the list below. Not all rights apply in every case – it will depend on the legal basis for collecting your information and how we use it.

        • The right to be informed
        • The right of access
        • The right to rectification
        • Rights related to automated decision making, including profiling
        • The right to restrict processing
        • The right to data portability
        • The right to object
        • The right to erasure

        Further details on these rights can be found on our website

      • 8. Right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office

        If you are not happy with the way the Council is handling your personal information you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. (ICO). You will find details of how to do so on the ICO website at or by phoning their helpline on 0303 123 1113.

      • 9. Why we need your information and the consequences of not providing it

        We need your information to investigate complaint(s) of crime, disorder and antisocial behaviour or to provide crime prevention advice. If you do not provide this information any investigation may be partially or wholly compromised or we may not be able to offer you crime prevention advice or services.

  3. Label
    1. About you

      We need you to provide your contact details to be able to report a problem to us.

    2. About the antisocial behaviour

      Please tick as many of the categories below that the antisocial behaviour you are reporting includes.

    3. Type of antisocial behaviour: *
    4. Has there been antisocial behaviour here before? *
    5. Do you have an antisocial behaviour diary sheet to upload? *
    6. Please upload a PDF, JPG, DOC, XLS, RTF or TXT file. The maximum size of the upload is 5MB.
    8. SharePoint snippet

A - Z of Council Services