Parking for disabled drivers

If you are disabled or have problems getting around, you may be able to apply for a blue badge.

Re-introducing parking charges and enforcement

We re-introduced pay and display parking charges in our car parks and for on-street parking on Monday 20 July.

We also re-started parking enforcement from Friday 17 July where there are parking restrictions in place and from Monday 20 July for pay-and-display parking.

To avoid getting a parking fine, please make sure that you buy a ticket and that you park lawfully, following any parking restrictions in place.

If you have a blue badge, you can park in designated parking bays  throughout Aldershot and Farnborough and, in some circumstances, park on single or double yellow lines.

To apply for a blue badge please visit the Hampshire County Council - Blue badge website.

Parking charges for blue badge holders in our car parks

All blue badge holders have to pay parking charges in our car parks. This change came into effect on 1 November 2014.

You can park in on-street parking spaces free-of-charge in appropriate locations without any restrictions as long as you display a valid blue badge.

For more information visit our Blue badge parking in council car parks page.

Parking bays for disabled drivers in Aldershot and Farnborough


  • Victoria Road
  • High Street
  • Cross Street
  • Short Street
  • Station Road


  • Next to Farnborough Library, Pinehurst
  • Westmead car park
  • Salisbury Road

North Camp

  • Camp Road
  • Alexandra Road

For more information about our car parks, locations and charges visit our pages, Parking in Aldershot and Parking in Farnborough.

Apply for a disabled parking bay

If you have a disability that makes it difficult for you to get to and from your car, you may qualify for a disabled parking bay outside your house.

Please visit our disabled parking bays web page for more information and how to apply.

Did you find what you were looking for?Did you find what you were looking for?
    1. We use your views to improve our website. If you have a query about our services, please email

    1. We use your views to improve our website. If you have a query about our services, please email


A - Z of Council Services