If your landlord does not carry out repairs to your rented home in a reasonable timescale, please let us know, by completing this form.

You should have already reported the repairs you need in writing first to your landlord. This can be a letter, email or text. You should keep a copy of these.

We will look into your problem and can contact your landlord to negotiate the repairs on your behalf. If this fails, we may take enforcement action against your landlord.

Visit our help for tenants page to find out more information.

Privacy notice

Read about the information you send us and what we use it for in our privacy notice.

Your landlord's details
The repair(s) to your home

Sign up for news from the council

We produce a regular email newsletter to help keep you informed about the council's news, our services, and events. You can also find out about council consultations. In addition, our leader has his own email newsletter that you can sign up to receive.

Contact us

Scroll to the top of the page