How to get support if you are homeless or about to lose your home.
Contact us if you are homeless
If you have lost your home or could lose it, contact our housing options team as soon as possible on 01252 398 634.
- Give you advice on your legal rights
- Suggests ways to prevent losing your home
- Help you find somewhere else to live
We will do everything possible to prevent you being homeless, but it is important that you contact us without delay, even if you feel your situation is hopeless.
Report a rough sleeper
If you see someone sleeping rough in Aldershot or Farnborough please let us know by using the Streetlink service.
If you are part of a public sector organisation please tell us about someone who is likely to become homeless.
Step by Step
A charity that offers support for young people aged 16 to 25, who are going through hard times, including homelessness.
Temporary accommodation during freezing temperatures
We provide emergency support to people sleeping rough when temperatures drop below freezing and we provide temporary bed and breakfast accommodation for vulnerable people.
What homelessness is
You are homeless if you do not have a home that you can live in legally. You are not homeless if:
- You can legally stay in your home
- There is a second home which is available to you
You may be homeless if you have a home, but cannot live there for certain reasons:
- You have been evicted illegally from it
- It's not reasonable for you to stay in your home, because of domestic violence or threats of violence against you or a member of your family
If we cannot prevent your homelessness, we can give you advice about other housing options that may be available to you.
Housing options for homelessness