Day and time: Every day from Saturday 9 to Sunday 17 September
Cost: Many activities were free.
We held a celebration of Aldershot's and Farnborough's heritage from 9 to 17 of September.
You could enjoy a fortnight of heritage themed open days, talks, tours and family fun. Including:
- Take a cycle tour of Farnborough's aviation highlights
- Join the Pretty Sure Tours for a hilarious history of Hampshire
- Head to the Aldershot Military Museum to attempt their Second World War assault course
- Watch the Bombardiers in their wacky street theatre show
- Guided tours for you to explore some hidden places in our towns as part of heritage open days
This festival is part-funded by the UK government through the UK Shared Prosperity Fund.
You can also discover the history of Aldershot and Farnborough through the Heritage Trails app, available to download for free.
There are a number of trails on the app. Each trail features buildings of interest, illustrated by historic and modern images with accompanying text to add to the enjoyment of the journey.