About the crematorium
How to find the Park Crematorium in Aldershot and our opening hours.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) - arrangements for attending funeral services
In line with the latest government's advice, we have made the following changes to the funeral services at the crematorium:
The chapel can seat a maximum of 80 mourners
If more than 80 mourners attend a funeral service, we will turn on the outside speakers at the entrance to the building. We will not be using the window bay area for standing, as we need to keep the chapel as ventilated as we can
Face coverings - from Friday 10 December 2021 face coverings must be worn in crematorium and burial ground chapels
Seating - additional cleaning of the seats is being carried out between each service
Hand sanitiser is available and must be used by all mourners before entering the chapel
Our waiting room is available for mourners
Our Bereavement Service team is available for enquiries, by phone, email and post. If you need to visit the office please contact us to make an appointment
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, we have had to make changes for social distancing.
Our Bereavement Service team is available for enquiries, by phone, email and post. If you need to visit the office please contact us to make an appointment. Please see the contact details on this page.
Hall of remembrance
The hall of remembrance is closed to all visitors until further notice.
If we experience heavy snowfall it may be necessary to close the grounds to visitors. Please call 01252 321653 for the latest information.
|Monday to Thursday (only if you are attending a funeral)||9am to 5pm|
|Friday (only if you are attending a funeral)||9am to 4.30pm|
Saturday and Sunday
|Monday to Friday|
9am to 8pm (1 April - 30 September)
9am to 5pm (1 October - 31 March)
|Saturday and Sunday|
10am to 8pm (1 April - 30 September)
10am to 4pm* (1 October - 31 March)
*the gates may be closed at dusk, from October to March
Where we are
The Park Crematorium
Directions from the M3 to the crematorium
- Leave the M3 at junction 4, then at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A331 (signposted Guildford, Farnham A31)
- Take the A323 exit (signposted Aldershot, Woking (A324)), then at the roundabout take the 4th exit onto Ash Road, A323 (signposted Fleet, Aldershot)
- At traffic signals turn left onto the B3208 (signposted Badshot Lea, crematorium)
- At mini-roundabout continue forward onto Lower Farnham Road - B3208
- Turn left onto Guildford Road (signposted crematorium)
- Continue to end of road and crematorium entrance is on right hand side
- There are 80 car parking spaces at the crematorium and four disabled parking bays
By public transport
- Train - the nearest station is Aldershot. You can plan your journey on the South West Trains website
- Bus - there is a bus station at Aldershot (next to the train station). You can find details of bus routes on the Stagecoach website
- Taxi - there is a rank outside the station The journey time by taxi to the crematorium is usually between ten and 15 minutes