Please make sure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, before booking your bulky waste collection.
On your collection day
- Your item(s) must be out before 7am at your agreed collection point. Our crews will not knock on your door
- Your item(s) must be easily accessible:
- You must leave them within 15m of the road, or where our collection vehicle can safely stop
- There should be no steps, steep slopes or obstacles to access them
- We will only pick up the item(s) that you have told us about
If we are unable to collect your items, you will not get a refund and you will need to make a new booking.
Making a change or cancelling your booking
- You can make changes to your booking up to 4.30pm on the working day before your collection (if your booking is for a Monday, you must contact us by 4.30pm Friday)
- You can cancel your booking up to 4.30pm on the working day before your collection and we will refund you. We do not refund any cancellations after this time
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone your booking if we cannot complete it due to operational reasons (for example wintry weather). If we cancel your booking for this reason, we will give you a full refund
Please read our privacy notice for details about the information you give to us and what we will use it for.