Where our cemeteries are, opening times and regulations.
There are 3 cemeteries in Rushmoor:
- Redan Road Cemetery, Aldershot
- Ship Lane Cemetery, Farnborough
- Victoria Road Cemetery (entrance on Union Street), Farnborough
|1 April to 30 September||9am - 8pm|
|1 October to 31 March||9am - 4pm
(including Christmas and New Year)
Cemetery guidelines and regulations
We have a set of guidelines and regulations in place for our cemeteries so that they are safe and pleasant for all who visit.
You can download a copy of our, but it may be helpful for you to know that we don't allow the following in our cemeteries:
- Glass vases, jars or bottles. If we find any we will remove them
- Dogs, apart from guide dogs and hearing dogs
- Games, bikes, skateboards, roller blades, etc.
- Vehicles unless they display a disabled badge, or you have been given permission (please contact us if you need to arrange vehicle access)
Please do not leave alcohol (such as cans of beer, bottles of wine or spirits) on the graves. We will remove and dispose of any that we find.
For your use
Our cemeteries include the following for you to use:
- Litter bins - you will find these at various locations. We empty them regularly
- Water - there is running water available. You will find taps around the cemeteries
- Watering cans - please make sure you return them when you have finished with them
Find our cemeteries
Redan Road Cemetery
Aldershot, GU12 4ST
Parking is available in the cemetery.
Ship Lane Cemetery
Farnborough, GU14 8BH
Limited parking is available in the cemetery. There is a free car park off the nearby Ringwood Road, postcode for directions is GU14 8BG.
Victoria Road Cemetery
(Entrance on Union Street) Farnborough, GU14 7PL
Limited parking is available in Union Street. There is also a pay and display car park opposite the entrance.