- You are in Planning
- The Rushmoor Plan
- Programme management for the Rushmoor Plan
- Statement of Community Involvement
- Authority monitoring report (AMR)
- Rushmoor Local Plan development plan document
- How we assess the 'sustainability' of our plans
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Evidence in support of the Rushmoor Plan
- Delivering Development document
- The Rushmoor Plan
The Rushmoor Plan
The Rushmoor Plan is a collection of documents that contains planning policies to shape development and land use in Aldershot and Farnborough.
In 2011, we adopted the following Rushmoor Plan document:
The Rushmoor Core Strategy (adopted October 2011)
The Rushmoor Core Strategy is at the heart of the Rushmoor Plan. It contains a vision for the future of Rushmoor and the main policies that establish the principles for how we will achieve this.
We are now working on the following document:
Rushmoor Local Plan (development plan document)
In October 2014, we took the decision to pursue a new, single Rushmoor Local Plan development plan document that will provide the overarching spatial strategy for Rushmoor, guiding the location, scale and type of future development up to 2032, as well as providing detailed development management policies.
Other documents in the Rushmoor Plan
Supplementary planning documents (SPDs)
Supplementary planning documents set out more detailed guidance on specific issues or for specific places in Rushmoor, and provide developers with more information about how to comply with the policies.
Documents to develop, manage and monitor the Rushmoor Plan
Find out what measures we put in place to make sure our plans are sustainable, effective and well-managed.
- Programme management for the Rushmoor Plan (our Local Development Scheme)
- Statement of Community Involvement (our Statement of Community Involvement)
- Annual monitoring reports (AMR)
- Evidence used to develop our Rushmoor Plan documents
Community Infrastructure Levy
We have also started work developing a Community Infrastructure Levy charging schedule. Information about our progress and timescales for adoption are set out on our Community Infrastructure Levy page.