Important changes to access protection markings.

We have installed access protection markings on behalf of Hampshire County Council for a number of years. From 31 March, this work will pass back to the county council, as part of wider changes.

As we are no longer in the position to install access protection markings, you can contact Hampshire County Council directly. You can phone them on 0300 555 1388 or email You can also write to:

Traffic Management
Universal Services
Elizabeth II Court West
The Castle
SO23 8UD

Contact us

Scroll to the top of the page