Please fill in this form to apply for the discretionary council tax energy rebate payment.

Before you begin

You will need to provide us with the following information to make sure we can send you a payment:

  • The address where you live
  • Your unique passcode, if we have sent you a letter about your property that is in band E to H and you receive council tax support
  • If you rent your home, you need to let us know about your home and who lives in it, information about your landlord and about the benefits you receive
  • Your bank account number, sort code and your name as it appears on your bank account statement

Privacy notice

For information about how we use the data you provide in this form, please see our privacy notice.

Contact us