Please complete this form to apply for a grant of up to £1,000 for your not-for-profit organisation, for projects benefiting Aldershot and Farnborough residents.
Before you begin
The easiest way to fill in this form is to read through our guidance information on the Supporting Community Grant Scheme page. When we award money under this grant scheme, we will use this explanation and policy to make our decisions.
You should speak to the ward councillors where this grant money will be used, before making your application. This is to make sure they would support the funding in principle.
You will need to complete all sections including the eligibility questions and declaration. As part of the application process, you will need to provide documents showing:
- Your organisation's bank account
- Your organisation's constitution or objectives
- Quotes and costs
- Any permissions that you have applied for
We cannot consider your application without these documents.
Deadlines for applications
All applications must be for funding for the 2023/24 financial year. We must receive the applications:
- For Round 1 funding by 31 October 2023
- For Round 2 funding between 12 December 2023 and 12 February 2024 (if there are any funds remaining after the Round 1 application process)
Read about the information you send us and what we use it for on our Supporting Communities Grant privacy notice page.