Where to go for information about changes to business after the end of the EU transition period.
The transition period has ended and the UK has left the EU customs union and single market. There are now new rules for businesses which have come into force. If you run a business and have not already made changes, you need to act now.
Changes for business
If your business deals with the EU, you will have to follow new rules on exports, imports, tariffs, data and hiring.
Select a topic from the list below to find information about the new rules.
- Importing goods from the EU
- Exporting goods to the EU
- Moving goods to or from Northern Ireland
- Travelling to the EU
The government recommend you use their Brexit checker tool to help you understand the changes you need to make. They have also made some guides to help:
Where to find further advice
- UK transition checker tool - the government have developed a tool that will help you identify the steps you need to take now and in the future
- Sign up to the Business Readiness Transition Bulletin to receive regular email newsletters providing information on major announcements
- EM3 UK Transition - Enterprise M3 have created a dedicated advice page to answer your questions and provide helpful resources
- Brexit transition toolkit - Menzies have prepared a Brexit toolkit to help SMEs understand the changes and plan for the future