Legal rights and disputes

For advice on legal issues and your rights, as well as where to get help to sort out disputes with neighbours.

Citizens Advice Rushmoor advice guide

The Citizens Advice Rushmoor advice guide website offers information on your rights, including benefits, housing, family matters and employment.

Website: Citizen's Advice Rushmoor - Advice guide

Legal aid

Legal aid can help you pay for legal advice, mediation or representation in court if you can't afford it. The GOV.UK website gives information about legal aid and how to claim.

Website: GOV.UK - Legal aid and how to claim


A - Z of Council Services