Report a rough sleeper

  1. Please complete this form to tell us about someone who is sleeping rough in Aldershot or Farnborough, so that we can help them.

    If you would like help to complete this form, please contact the housing options team. Email or phone 01252 398634.

  2. Data protection: We will only use the information you give us for the purpose stated on the form.

    1. About the rough sleeper

    2. Details of the location where the person is sleeping rough

    3. Town:
    4. Your details

      We may need to ask you some additional questions to help us locate the rough sleeper and if you like, we can let you know what has happened. Or you can remain anonymous.

    5. If you would like us to reply, what is the best way for us to contact you?
  3. Sign up for news from the council
    1. Sign up for news from the council

      Occasionally, we'd like to send our residents information about the council and our services by email. You can also find out about council consultations.

      In addition, our Council Leader, Councillor David Clifford has his own email newsletter that you can sign up to receive.

    2. Would you like to sign up for this service?
    3. Where do you live?
    4. Are you a Rushmoor business?
    5. Where is your business?
    6. What would you like to sign up to?*
    7. Our email service is provided by MailChimp. Please read through their privacy policy.

  5. SharePoint snippet

A - Z of Council Services