Report a problem with getting repairs done to your rented home

  1. If you need repairs to your rented home, you should report it in writing to your landlord. This can be a letter, email or text. You should keep a copy of these.

    If your landlord does not carry out these repairs in a reasonable timescale, please let us know, by completing the form below.

    We will look into your problem and can contact your landlord to negotiate the repairs on your behalf. If this fails, we may take enforcement action against your landlord.

    Visit our Help for tenants page to find out more information.

  2. Data protection: We will only use the information you give us for the purpose stated on the form.

  3. Your details

  4. Label
    1. Your landlord's details

    2. The repair(s) to your home

    3. You must report any issues to your landlord before we can help you. Please confirm that you have done this.

    4. I have already contacted my landlord: *
  5. Sign up for news from the council
    1. Sign up for news from the council

      Occasionally, we'd like to send our residents information about the council and our services by email. You can also find out about council consultations.

      In addition, our Council Leader, Councillor David Clifford has his own email newsletter that you can sign up to receive.

    2. Would you like to sign up for this service?
    3. Where do you live?
    4. Are you a Rushmoor business?
    5. Where is your business?
    6. What would you like to sign up to?*
    7. Our email service is provided by MailChimp. Please read through their privacy policy.

  7. SharePoint snippet

A - Z of Council Services