Contact us

  1. You should find our website can help you with many of the questions you may have about the services we provide, including about:

    You can also report things to us and apply or pay for a service.

    Hampshire County Council also look after a number of services to do with our roads, which include potholes and uneven road surfaces.

    If you can't find the answer you are looking for, please complete this form to make a comment or ask us about one of our services. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

  2. Privacy notice

    When filling in this form, we ask you to provide some personal information. We will pass your details to the council team that will deal with your enquiry. We have a privacy policy that explains more about how we look after personal information.

  3. Label
    1. About you

    2. How would you like us to reply? *
    3. We will also email you a copy of what you sent to us.
  4. Sign up for news from the council
    1. Sign up for news from the council

      Occasionally, we'd like to send our residents information about the council and our services by email. You can also find out about council consultations.

      In addition, our Council Leader, Councillor David Clifford has his own email newsletter that you can sign up to receive.

    2. Would you like to sign up for this service?
    3. Where do you live?
    4. Are you a Rushmoor business?
    5. Where is your business?
    6. What would you like to sign up to?*
    7. Privacy notice

  6. SharePoint snippet

A - Z of Council Services