Rushmoor business network
Information on the Rushmoor business network and how you can get involved.
About the business network
We want to support local companies to make sure they, and in turn the Rushmoor area, thrives.
So we can do that, we want to understand more fully how we can help local businesses. We would also like to help create opportunities for local companies to be able to do business with each other.
We've set up our business network especially for local firms of all sizes that operate in Aldershot and Farnborough.
In 2013, we will be focusing our attention on:
- Holding a 'Meet the buyer' event
- Reviewing the services we provide to businesses
- Running key sector networking events
- Developing the business web pages on this website
- Producing regular business e-newsletters
- Holding advisory workshops and other events
- Promoting our town centres with initiatives like the Mary Portas Pilot bid
- Supporting the Inspire business awards
Join the Rushmoor business network
We know you are busy, so we want to contact the right people with relevant information.
If you are interested in joining the network and want to benefit from some of our business communications, please complete our Rushmoor business network sign-up form.
At the bottom of this form there is an optional section for you to tell us what you think are the key issues that need to be tackled to help local businesses to be successful.
We will only use the information you give us to improve our services, promote networking and provide you with information in the future.